Click to add text...
Grab some of your favorite friends and join us on a luxurious cruise while you sit back, relax and have fun with your group traveling to New York City for Christmas Sightseeing, Dining, Shopping and may be even grab a show!
Enjoy the lights and other sights the city has to offer over the Christmas Season.
DATES: Sunday 12/1, Saturday 12/7 & Saturday 12/14
• Luxury Transportation with Elite Coach
• Pick Up at Elite Coach Parking Lot in Ephrata at 6:45 am
• 2nd Pick Up at AC Moore Parking Lot in Lancaster @ 7:15am
• Arrive in New York City at Winter Garden Theater on Time Sq. @ 10:00am
• Have the day to do what ever you want!
• Depart at 9:30pm
• Arrive back in Lancaster approx. 11:00pm and Ephrata approx. 11:30pm
Cost: $55/Sunday 12/1 $63/Saturday 12/7 & 12/14
ARE YOU A BIG MOVIE "BUFF"?
• Did you know that a scene from National Treasure was filmed at the Air & Space Museum & the scene of them finding the treasure was at the Trinity Church?
• Did you also know that a scene from Day After Tomorrow was filmed in the NYC Public Library?
• Did you know that the Sculpture of Balto (lead sled dog that raced to deliver medicine saving Alaska's children from diphtheria) is located in Central Park Zoo?
• One More!.. Did you know that a fight scene from X-Men 1 - Cyclops makes a hole on the train station because of Toad's action and Storm takes advantage of it.
|NYC Ballet - The Nutcracker||LuminoCity Festival|
|NYC Theatre||Hornblower Cruises & Events|
|Hamilton at Richard Rodgers Theatre||To Kill a Mockingbird at Shubert Theatre|
|The Tina Turner Musical at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre||The Book of Mormon at Eugene O'Neill Theatre|
|Moulin Rouge at Al Hirschfeld Theatre||Wicked at Gershwin Theatre|